Sunday, June 22, 2014

stills collection



1. Goodmorning Grandfather Sun. As much as I prefer not being woken up before dawn by Sol, I do love how excited children are each day to see the sun and begin the day.

2. You know I'm a fan of kids in the kitchen. Here is River chopping a vegetable he doesn't like to eat but I figure getting him to touch it is the first step towards him enjoying to eat it one day!

3. Those mushrooms ended up in this yummy stir-fry Uncle Dave cooked for us with soba noodles.

4. This little beauty arrived with another beauty, our friend Ruth :)

5. Our friend Cath came up from Melbourne to work on some photos with Pete for her new business which I am excited to share with you soon!

6. And then this arrived in the mail...an early 40th birthday present...a massage and aromatherapy facial. Such a beautiful gift. It was a heavenly 2 hours. Lucky me! A big mwah and thankyou to my dear thoughtful and generous friend.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, that stir fry looks amazing! I wish I could have been at your place for dinner. Looking forward to hearing about your Melbourne friend's business :). xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...