Sunday, July 13, 2014
1. So much beautiful wholefood shared with our friend Seva in Gordonvale just south of Cairns.
2. We are sprouting on the road, one jar to take with us, one jar to leave for Seva.
3. FYI there is wifi at Cairns public library but no power points to charge up your computer battery!
4. Sweet Sol in the shade at Cairns lagoon.
5. "16 more days mum til I turn 8" River is counting down.
6. Cane trains are a common feature in Far North Queensland.
7. Happy NAIDOC week. Shopping at Yum Yum's in Mossman.
8. "Let's do a selfie" said River.