Sunday, July 06, 2014
1. Follow the sun we're heading north.
2. Sol's travel essentials.
3. You probably know about the big pineapple and the big banana, but did you know about the big giraffe? Me neither. Look out for this beauty poking it's head out of the trees in Bororen, south of Rockhampton.
4. Standard footwear.
5. It's all handstands...
6. and seashells. Except when its not. I'll be writing a post soon about the realities of life on the road as a family: everyone still gets tired, needs to be fed and dishes and clothes still need to be washed. Not that I'm complaining one bit, but I don't want to give you the wrong impression! (Sol is collecting shells inside a safety net where the tide is out, we are at Seaforth 40km out of Mackay, the net is to protect swimmers from Box Jellyfish).
7. Camp kitchen. Not many food photos on my camera this week. We did eat! More food photos next week.
8. Just another day in paradise. (Seaforth beach)