Friday, May 09, 2014

weekend wholefood reading



How fun does this look?!

Rhubarb tart? Yes please. Along with every other recipe on OSTRO.

Bloggers I think you'll find this post from Tsh Oxenrider interesting

As well as this behind the scenes post from chef, nutritionist and food blogger Nicola Galloway

Love this. 10 Things Everyone Can Learn from Paleo (even if you hate it).

If you love food blogs, set aside a few hours or perhaps days and click your way through Savuer's 2014 food blog award winners

I enjoyed reading this article from dietician Glenn Cardwell, in it he writes: "Ignore all nutrition advice. Just eat well. And give to charity, hug the kids, help the frail, laught at yourself, read widely, be generous and drink good wine." Sounds like a good plan to me.

Wishing you all a wonderful mother's day on Sunday whatever you are up to. I'll be spending mine with my nan, my aunties and my mother-in-law too! And I can't let the day go by without acknowledging all the mamas who aren't here with us, mine included, and the daughters who miss and remember them always.

See you back here next week. Thanks for visiting. Happy cooking x






2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, thanks for sharing my 'behind the scenes' here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure Nicola I am a big fan of what you do x

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...