Saturday, January 10, 2015

weekend reading


Did you make any resolutions? Writer Jeff Goins tells us How to not set yourself up for failure with New Year resolutions

If you've had a rough start to the year and you're feeling overwhelmed, Hands Free Mama has written the most beautiful heart wrenching post that speaks volumes about the power of taking small steps

Still on resolutions, I love what Olga has written about the nature of desire

On a lighter note, green beans are in season! I'm loving Rachel's recipe all over again this summer

If you're wondering what to pack to eat at the beach Mamacino's mango + macadamia bars look like winners

Oh that Joy the Baker her blog is looking so beautiful

It isn't really hot soup weather here in Australia right now but Smitten Kitchen's ultimate chicken noodle soup makes me want some. Smitten Kitchen was one of the first blogs I read, it sparked my interest in blogging, one blog lead to another. You know how it goes.

Thankyou to Teegan at Verve Design for creating my new logo. I do love it! A new year, a new look.
Teegan also designs an online mag - Confetti - take a look I think you'll like it!

Happy Saturday!

x

2 comments:

  1. As you know Nikki, I LOVE your weekend reading posts but to be mentioned on one - beyond! Thanks so much and I LOVE your new logo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) we have a little mutual admiration fan club goin' on Kristin. I am very happy with my new logo too thanks for the feedback xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...