Sunday, June 21, 2015

weekend reading




That delicious breakfast spread was put together by our beautiful friend Ruth when we visited Byron Bay a couple of weeks ago. Always such a treat to spend time with Ruth and her beautiful family.

How One Woman Ate No Processed Food for an Entire Year thanks for sharing this Food Health Wealth

Kids party looming? Mamacino's new ebook has it all covered, a bargain I tell you at $8.95

We're off to the Collingwood Children's Farm this weekend to see a dear old friend and meet her new baby girl, how I love babies! And old friends!

If you need some exercise in all this cold weather, turn this up loud and dance around your lounge room

Chat 10 Looks 3 Leigh Sales and Annabel Crabb's podcast is on my list to listen to

Looking forward to visiting Mister Jones this school holidays

It's taken me a while to embrace the chia pudding but I'm there now! Check out Amy Chaplin's vanilla version

Hmmm if you're looking for a new way to entice your family to eat cauliflower then these cauliflower felafel veggie burgers might be the ticket

I'm going to finish on a heavy note but a really important one. I want to ask you to take a few minutes to click over and sign up to Rosie Batty's Never Alone campaign. I believe in the power of one. I believe Rosie is the woman to lead change in ensuring that women and children in Australia are protected from family violence. Let's use social media for the powerful positive medium it can be and support Rosie to make this change.

See you next week! x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...