Saturday, May 21, 2016

the friday list

What a bad blogger I've become. So much dead air time! And still you turn up. Thankyou.

Well today I've turned up, I'm having a little break from writing copy for a client's website.

I thought I'd share a friday list of things (on saturday) that have caught my eye this week...

My friend Brenda Janschek has given her site a makeover and it looks fab.

I'm saving up to do this course, if writing is part of your day job I reckon its a goodie.

I found Feasting at Home this week, all the recipes look super delicious.

I'm not really a slipper kind of a gal but take a look at these! 

Have you been to Copenhagan? I haven't but I enjoyed this little window into Copenhagan photographer and writer Nana Hagel's world.

I had dinner last night at Cakes and Ale with a group of local women in business, highly recommend a dinner out with some great women if you haven't done so in a while. I'll mention while I'm here that Cakes and Ale have started a 'Local's Lunch' that they'll be offering all through winter, a main course and a glass of wine $29.50 or two courses and a glass of wine for $35.00. Worth a trip to Sorrento!

A friend invited me to a fundraiser during the week and one of the items on sale was the beautiful soy candle pictured above, from Feather and Soy

If you feel like a night off cooking and you're local to Elsternwick, call into a new shop (that I do the marketing for) called What's 4 Dinner. Beautiful home-style meals like you'd cook at home, real food, no nasties, family friendly, gluten free and vegetarian options too.
250 Glen Eira Road Elsternwick ph: 9528 3507

Happy weekend everyone. Hope you've got some sunshine where you are x

(*Just so you know I do the marketing for Cakes and Ale too).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...