Brunswick Heads Health Food store (owned by our sweet friend David Shaw) last friday.
We slipped back into Melbourne yesterday and were greeted by sunshine and traffic aplenty. Looking forward to the weekend celebrating my dear friend Luci's birthday and then on Sunday resting up before school starts again Monday. One more term and River's prep year is over!
To keep the Byron Bay feeling alive here is my list of Byron inspired links:
- tired of thinking about what to feed everyone (yes even me who loves cooking has patches of this) then visit the Goddess of Babylon and swoon over fashion instead
- listening to Bay Fm 99.9 radio station in my car is reason alone to move to Byron permanently
- capsicum salsa made by Baraka foods was a delicious farmer's market buy
- breakfast at Harvest Cafe & Deli in Newrybar with our Byron buddies was an out of our ordinary fun way to spend a saturday morning
- wishing I had of made it to Naked Treaties new raw bar for a green smoothie
- I am obsessed with the Mamabake ladies, clever community minded Byron mamas who started a big batch cooking craze so they can eat well with their families and have more time to themselves. I'll be writing a whole post about this next week but I couldn't resist sharing it now.
Thanks too and welcome to the new followers who have signed up this week. So lovely to meet you here. If you are of the facebook world I have finally broken my resistance and started a Wholefood Mama page so you can pop on over there if you like :) Happy weekend everyone xx