2. Soy cappacino @ Footbridge
4. My fishermen
5. Me and my Mr River
6. Birthday bunting made by Jay for River. Thank you xx
7. The makings of chicken curry...green beans and broccoli were added later. I almost set the kitchen alight grilling papadums. Pulled the grill tray out to flames!! Phew. Tip: papadums grill quickly.
8. Humble real everyday food in all its simple glory
9. The view from our Brunswick Heads holiday unit kitchen. Quite happy to wash the dishes and take this in.
10. Raw chocolate heaven - rose petals, goji berries and bee pollen held together by dense and decadent raw dark chocolate @ Brunswick Heads Health Foods my other favorite coffee spot in Brunz.
11. While Sol played in his cubby on the sand...
12. River and Pete took to the waves
13. Yep I was tearing up seeing River take off on his first waves and watching the bond between he and Pete. Oh how I love the heart swells of motherhood, I will add it takes very little to have me tearing up, a word, a look, a giggle can do it so standing up on a surfboard warranted it.
Joining in with mama Em at The Beetle Shack