Tuesday, January 07, 2014

stills: a weekly collection





(linking up with Em at The Beetleshack)

I'm cheating a little with this collection. Because I have been away from blogging for a couple of weeks I am rewinding to photos taken on Christmas Day. We spent a peaceful morning at my aunt's drinking tea and preparing food. Then headed to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law's for lunch and into the evening, we were blessed with nourishing food, family and friends.

1. Beautiful table setting. Thankyou Davini and Scott xx
2. Handmade place cards by my creative niece who is 12 soon to turn 13
3. I love the colours of these roasted veggies
4. I was in charge of bringing a green vegetable dish that turned into green and gold zucchini with broad beans and herbed butter. The gold zucchini were grown by Robin + Pete at Transition Farm.
5. A peaceful welcome

5 comments:

  1. Lovey Christmas celebrations and great work by the niece with the place cards. I always love the look of veggies for roasting. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my niece did a great job she loves being creative. Thanks for visiting Kathy.

      Delete
  2. That table setting is perfection. Pinning that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! The bell flowers in the arrangements were beautiful. My sis-in-law will be thrilled with the pin ;) x

      Delete
  3. Oh thanks Zara May lovely to have you here! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...