Tuesday, February 25, 2014

what's for dinner?



Wouldn't it be nice if when your children asked, 'What's for dinner mum?' you actually knew the answer!!

Well, thanks to a recent chat with my friend Renee who is hungry for some fresh ideas of what to cook for her family I came up with this new series: a weekly recipe link list. I am happy to do the research and find recipes for you that look family and budget friendly, are straight-forward, healthy and sound delicious. Every Tuesday I will post a list of links to 5 recipes that will hopefully give you a boost in inspiration.

We'll try it for a month and see how it goes. If you like it and find it helpful I will keep it going. Let me know what you think.

1. Japanese Beef Rolls - I like the fun presentation of these, the fun factor always helps when feeding children
2.Cauliflower Crust Pizza - Even the most resistant to cauliflower could be won over with this
3.Liana's Chicken and Rice - My friend Liana shared this one pot wonderful recipe with me
4. Red lentil and sweet potato pate - a good snack recipe
5. Chewy apricot muesli bars - some lunchbox love

Happy cooking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...