Sunday, August 31, 2014
1. Yoke. A friend gifted me this new mag which made for great reading at our camp.
2. Cooktown stole our hearts.
3. Home made pasta is the best!
4. My man Pete with the beautiful Dr Tommy George Snr of the Kuku Thypan clan, in Cairns at the launch of the book they worked on together: Fire & the Story of Burning Country.
5. The beautiful Natalia Mann (home made pasta maker extraordinaire!) tuning up to play harp at the Fire book launch. Thankyou Natalia.
6. As we drove south out of Cairns we followed this cutie.