Thursday, September 13, 2012

thirty eight

Today I celebrated my birthday in Byron Bay sunshine, with love from my gorgeous family and friends, cake covered in rose petals, generous gifts and happy phonecalls. I am thirty eight and grateful!







- birthday breakfast: blueberry, strawberry and banana smoothie made with rice milk and honey
- River and Sol in front of a quintessential Byron sticker coated van
- Lunch at Brunswick Heads Health Food Store (owned by our beautiful friend David)
- An afternoon cup of earl grey tea I had with my friend Ruth and her sweet twin babes who have just turned one and who my big boys are wrapping with love and attention
- A sweet gift from Pete and the boys
- And...me! I do love birthdays.

How about you? What do you love about birthdays?

3 comments:

  1. oh happy happy day gorgeous you, i was just heading over to my emails to send you an email message and then i saw this gorgeous post. so glad you had a gorgeous and delicious day. so lovely to have you in my totally surreal blog life. wishing you all that you could wish for and more. much love jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday. Gorgeous photos, looks like it was a wonderful day. That cake covered in rose petals is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Jay and Imogen for your wishes and being part of my blogging world I just never would have imagined in my wildest imaginings that I would be captivated by an online space such as reading both of your blogs. So lovely to meet you both here I so enjoy your stories xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...