Thursday, December 05, 2013

making time to write an ebook



It seems the only way to get something done is to commit to it and make it a priority. Sounds obvious I know, but it is easy to lose time each day hoping that you will have an hour to fit in exercise, writing, craft and so on. It doesn't really work.

So, I have decided to prioritise finishing my ebook over blogging. Ouch! It hurts to write that because I enjoy blogging and will miss being in this space and reading blogs but the truth is none of that will get my book finished - as my darling husband has regularly pointed out to me. Annoying but true.

I have though set up a series of mini posts to appear over the next few weeks. A photo with a quote or a link or two, a way of saying "I'm thinking of you!". Only I won't be on vacation I'll be writing and cooking and photographing and and and. Hmmm easy to see how overwhelm can cause procrastination.

What will be in the book?

I'm so glad you asked :) The book will be a down-to-earth guide for getting your family on track or back on track to eating real food and will of course have lots of easy, nutritious and delicious recipes.

It will also have anecdotes from other wholefood mamas about their experiences with finding their way with wholefood.

I am very excited and grateful to have some wonderful contributors sharing their recipes and experiences including Sonia from Natural New Age Mum, Natalie from Digestible Kitchen, Georgia from Well Nourished, and Alexx Stuart to name a few.

Wish me luck and hopefully with full focus on my book I will get it finished and be back here in time to wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a beautiful time preparing for Christmas.

Nikki x

3 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful, Nikki. Best wishes for making the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it! Good luck! Luna. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I am really looking forward to reading it! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...