2. Chai for the grown ups. I love drinking chai at the park.
3. Sol's jellyfish cake. Thank you Women's Weekly kids party cake book for the inspiration. Yes gasp that is blue jelly you see there.
4. Sol's kinder teacher is an exceptional woman, so loving and nurturing, she creates a beautiful space in the kinder room both by how she decorates it and by her warmth. I am grateful to have her in our life. This is a sign she has at the entrance to the room.
5. Beautiful strawberries, I haven't met a child yet who doesn't love this fruit.
6. Morning light. My favorite.
7. Another piece of kinder inspiration. (Pay no attention to this if you are having a grumpy mummy day ;) that's not the days we're talking about)
(Joining in with Em from The Beetleshack)