Friday, December 13, 2013

mini post: raising real food kids





(photo from the archives - River age 20 months with Pete. The veggie garden flourishing as it still is, thanks to Pete)

I'm focusing on finishing my ebook and have written a series of mini posts to tide you over til I'm back. Thanks for reading! 

Some inspiration to keep you moving on your wholefood/real food path...

From Food Renegade: Raising kids to enjoy real food

Spoonfed: Raising kids to think about the food they eat

100 days of real food: Raising kids on a healthy diet is not going to ruin them

1 comment:

  1. Your post couldn't have come at a better time.....we have been having way more junk processed food (boxed stuff) than I care to admit. Holiday time and can't be bothered go hand in hand. This has lead me to be thinking about how I want to approach 2014 with the food for my family. I will read those links with great pleasure.......Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...