Friday, December 12, 2014

weekend reading



I was lucky enough to get to a yoga class at the Peninsula Hot Springs, taken by my friend Jane.
If you are local get along!

I'm planning a series of wholefood cafe posts, you'll be hearing more about cakes & ale soon

And mister jones

How is the Christmas gift shopping/making coming along? Leonie Dawson's 2015 Incredible Life Incredible Biz workbooks might be just the ticket for you and/or a friend. I'll be doing a full post about them next week

In the mean time if you live in Melbourne and want a real life shopping experience pop into my friends beautiful new store Jardan 522 Church Street Richmond where you'll find lovely things for the table. You might even spy some of Pete's photography on the walls

If you're feeling crafty how about making this beautiful DIY lace vintage top?

I've been cooking from Pete Evan's book Family Food this week and I have to say, I like it! This would definitely make a great Christmas gift if there are any left in the shops!

Have you seen Alexx's ridiculously good looking wholefood rocky road?!! I don't even like rocky road but I think she's converted me. Complete with home made marshmallows

I'm still obsessed with My New Roots

That's enough from me this week. I hope you have a fun and not too hectic weekend planned.
Thanks for stopping by x oh, you still have time to enter the Pureharvest hamper giveaway.
Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...