2. Pete and River heading into the waves. Town beach Port Macquarie.
3. Three laughing buddhas, well that was what I asked them to pretend to be while I took their photo. If you are wondering how on earth Poe and Ilo have popped over to my blog, we were lucky enough to spend some real life time together on our way north. Thankyou Jay, Scott, Ilo and Poe for your warm and beautiful hospitality and to Bellingen for charming us.
4. Concerts were just one of the treasures of this visit.
5. A tired looking me with my little buddy Sol who wakes before six most mornings. We spent a beautiful day together just the two of us wandering around Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby, while Pete, River and Uncle Dave travelled up the coast for a work day.
6. My self-directed, highly motivated, enthusiastic homeschool boy. Phew. Thankyou River for making my job easy.
Yes we are having a wonderful time.