Friday, June 06, 2014

weekend reading


We are in Byron Bay for the next few weeks, I'm looking forward to a haircut with Norico and lunch at Doma in Federal

River and Sol are looking forward to some Spaghetti Circus action

Recipe wise, Chickpea & chicken, coconut green curry sounds good to me

As does this slow cooked Moroccan lamb tagine

A great guide and list of recipes for starting a plant based diet with a family from Adele at Vegie Head

Thanks Kevin Murphy for supporting the Culture is Life campaign that my husband Pete is working on with Indigenous Elders around Australia to end Indigenous youth self-harm and suicide. If you'd like to support the campaign by purchasing some of Kevin's hair care products go here.

Pip Lincolne's A-Z of Blogging is a good read for bloggers

If you have your own business or are thinking of starting one I recommend signing up to Leonie Dawson's Business Goddess E-course ($79) the course includes Leonie's great resource 'The Magic Money Making Kit'. I am a member of Leonie's online Academy and I return regularly to this practical resource that is very user friendly and gets results. If you sign up via my link I get a commission.

Pete has taken Sol into Byron Bay and left River and I back at the house so that River can do his schoolwork (which is very keen to do. phew!) and so I can work on my ebook. So, I better get on with it! Happy wholefood weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...