1. Goodmorning Grandfather Sun. As much as I prefer not being woken up before dawn by Sol, I do love how excited children are each day to see the sun and begin the day.
2. You know I'm a fan of kids in the kitchen. Here is River chopping a vegetable he doesn't like to eat but I figure getting him to touch it is the first step towards him enjoying to eat it one day!
3. Those mushrooms ended up in this yummy stir-fry Uncle Dave cooked for us with soba noodles.
4. This little beauty arrived with another beauty, our friend Ruth :)
5. Our friend Cath came up from Melbourne to work on some photos with Pete for her new business which I am excited to share with you soon!
6. And then this arrived in the mail...an early 40th birthday present...a massage and aromatherapy facial. Such a beautiful gift. It was a heavenly 2 hours. Lucky me! A big mwah and thankyou to my dear thoughtful and generous friend.