Saturday, March 24, 2012

the name game

Being a first time blogger is akin to my experiences of learning a foreign language and then attempting to speak it with the locals. It's very much a learning by doing process, there's no easy way and you can't wake up one morning having mastered it without trying it out and risking ending up on the wrong side of town or ordering guinea pig when you wanted fish. My experience of 'speaking the language' in France and South America was fun, frustrating, entertaining, embarrassing and required patience and practice all these words in my experience apply to blogging.

So, after six months of 'having a go' I've decided to change the name of this blog to something that says more clearly what I'm about. 'Word for Word' got me out of the starting block but is non-descript in terms of content. The new title.....'The Wholefood Mama'.....for me is a more accurate heading. There's some new design work going to and fro and down the track a new address waiting to be filled (I have the same apprehension about moving web address as I do the thought of moving house!) The content though will remain much the same: real food, motherhood and inspiration and information for living a happy, healthy, creative life.

Thanks for reading and if you have any feedback I'd love to hear so leave a comment or email me nikkifisher@iprimus.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...