Wednesday, March 19, 2014

stills collection






1. Potato salad with, nasturtiums from the neighbours front lawn, cherry tomatoes, parsley and spring onions from our backyard and potatoes from the local farm. Part of the lunch to celebrate my Dad's marriage to Mila - welcome to the family Mila!

2. Dairy-free basil pesto in the making: fresh basil, pine nuts, walnuts, macadamias, garlic, olive oil and salt. Without the parmesan this pesto is pretty potent but still yummy and nourishing.

3. Mid-week dinner: basmati rice, tempeh, roasted pumpkin, beetroot, carrot, homegrown cherry tomatoes and lettuce topped with home sprouted sprouts. (For those of you thinking my kids would never eat that, neither did mine that night. I was using up leftovers that night so this is what Pete and I ended up with and I think from memory Sol and River had chicken drumsticks with salad sticks and avocado)

4. Jars from the op shop waiting to be washed, ready for my pantry overhaul.

5. Lunch at my desk. Working and eating is not very zen but the lunch was! Organic roast chicken drumstick with salad and sprouts on millet sourdough.

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...