Friday, November 23, 2012

friday fishing

Big day here today for River. After school he is going out in the boat with Pete for the first time, to go fishing. Until now, Pete has taken River fishing off the beach or the pier. Having two sons who are keen to fish and surf with their dad means two things for me...fresh fish and quiet time!

On with the list...

Words to live by. Thanks Mamabake - 16 Ways to Thrive in Motherhood.

Ok. So perhaps this is not one for vegetarians 'The Girls Guide to Guns and Butter', if you can somehow look past the deer hunting there is interesting real food reading to be found on this blog.

To keep things balanced (as I like to do) here's a link to The Messy Vegetarian Cook

Love this - The Leftover Queen

Healthy sweetie

Raw inspiration

This weekend the boys and I will be heading to the Balnarring Community Sustainability Fair where my wholefood mama friend Robin will speak about Community Supported Agriculture.

Looking ahead to next week, I am excited about bringing you the first Wholefood Mama giveaway a delicious little something for your wholefood pantry, a recipe for zucchini and chocolate brownies, plus a super salad. Anything else you'd like? I take requests :)

Happy weekending x

3 comments:

  1. oh I can't wait for your recipes! Thank you for these links too, always so useful and a mark of the weeks passing .... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki! I've been stopping here weekly for a while, but I don't think I've made a comment before. Thanks for keeping such a great blog - I love what you have to say and your links are super interesting and helpful.
    I hope the boys had a successful fishing trip. We love fish and have plenty here (I reside on Norfolk Island)!!! Cheers.
    PS I have recently posted a recipe on my blog you may find intriguing - Brownie made from black beans. It sounds weird, but is VERY delicious. Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I read every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...