1. "This is for you mummy" Love Sol. My heart melts every time.
2. Apparently I thought whipping up a patchwork quilt was a good idea. Filing this under 'ambitious'.
3. We've been treated to puppet shows this week. I never tire of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
4. Shirts fit to wear to a christening.
5. My handsome guys (well two of them).
6. It doesn't get prettier than fresh roses atop this christening cake and china teacups.
7. Oh Sol. Drawn to the hundreds and thousands, only to discover on first bite "it's too rich mummy."
Cute story - We went to a friend's baby's christening on Sunday. The priest walked around saying hello to everyone before the service. He said hello to my friend's four year old and when the priest walked away our little friend looked up at his mum and said, "Mum! I can't believe God just spoke to me!"
I'm a bit behind with this post as I've been looking after River who has his first ear infection - ouch! so I'll be playing catch up a bit this week. I hope you've had a happy monday x