1. Salad from our garden for breakfast, lunch and dinner there are so many leaves to be eaten.
2. Drying cutlery. Takes me back to my restaurant days.
3. Real food has dirt on it.
4. Our favorite pie. You can find the recipe at the bottom of this post.
5. "Mum can we make a TV so I can read the news?" asked River while he was home from school sick this week. He's never seen a news program but somehow he sounded just like a newsreader! (The spoon in the cup is his microphone).
6. Cut up onion in the bowl beside the bed worked wonders for clearing Sol's snuffly breathing, such a simple effective remedy.
7. Hmmm who would those finger swirls belong to in this bowl that held the melted chocolate? River and Sol helped me make Georgia's completely delicious chocolate, almond and coconut bars. Now to hide them from Pete.